Sex and Coffee

I love coffee. Always have, ever since my grandmother began serving it to me laden with milk and sugar at age 7 ( much to my parents chagrin). If i could i would walk around with a coffee IV permanently in my arm I would. As i took my little charge to get ice cream as reward for good behavior I noticed an cute and ironically named coffee place next door. Since i had only had a couple cups today i decided i could treat myself to a four dollar cup of mediocre coffee. Best four dollars i have ever spent. The coffee boy (which he will now affectionately be called) was so freaking adorable. The kind of guy who is gorgeous and has no clue, and is slightly shy which has always done fun things to my pulse and panties. I will be frequenting this coffee shop a lot in the next few weeks. And the highlight of my coffee trip? He checked out my boobs (the only reason i tolerate my ridiculously large breasts) and then blushed. HONEST TO GOD HE BLUSHED. I know.. sooooo adorable right? If only i could make him stop calling me Ma'am. But even that is kind of cute.

p.s. My mom found my vibrator. Awkwaaaaaaaaaaard.

1 comments:

  Anonymous

July 13, 2008 at 5:01 PM

Coffee is the reason I wake up every morning to face the new day. I wouldn't be able to function, or live, or smile without my daily cup(s) of coffee. And yes, my dear, being a sugar baby is not only financially rewarding but it leads to all sorts of awkward stories perfect for blogging about!