Taking turns.

She was beautiful. Laying there naked, with her legs open so I could sit between them. Her nipples were hard from where I had been playing with them, pinching them, rolling them between my fingers, flicking them with my tongue. I had worked my way down her body, stopping to nibble on her hip, and kissing my way to her thighs.

I was pressing my lips to her inner thigh and I could see how wet she was, as she tried to angle her pussy closer to my mouth. I switched to the other thigh, letting my breath fall for a moment on her open pussy, and my own clenched in response. I kissed my way towards her core, and used my fingers to open her. I slid a finger along the opening and she gasped and bucked when I reached her clit. I rubbed it with my thumb, and slid a finger inside. Her cunt was hot and wet and tight. I could feel my own clit throbbing, and I leaned in and used the tip of my tongue to flick it.

Then big broad strokes in rhythm with the pumping of my fingers. In, out. Up, down. Her hips were rocking towards me, pushing her hard against my face. I wrapped my tongue around her clit and sucked gently. I could hear her getting louder, her movements getting quicker. As she let out a long moan, I could feel her walls clench around my fingers and gave her one more light pull. I slid my fingers out and reached them up towards her face, and slid them into her mouth, where she noisily sucked. My turn.

35 comments:

  怡帆

April 18, 2010 at 2:55 AM

人必須心懷希望,才會活的快樂,日子才過得充實,有意義,有朝氣,有信心。........................................

  香君

April 25, 2010 at 7:24 PM

喘口氣,看個文章,謝謝您的格子囉~~ ........................................

  婷婷

May 6, 2010 at 10:35 AM

君子立恆志,小人恆立志。 ....................................................

  Br1207yantScipio1

May 22, 2010 at 8:14 PM

欣賞是一種美德~回應是最大的支持^^.............................................

  韋于倫成

May 30, 2010 at 8:18 AM

凡走過必留下痕跡!不留言對不起你!.........................

  怡君

June 4, 2010 at 3:50 PM

一個人想法的大小,決定他成就的大小。..................................................

  SeymourZ_R翊芷

June 8, 2010 at 3:09 AM

不錯唷~我會常常來 >"<..................................................

  彥安

June 18, 2010 at 6:56 PM

You are flattering me..................................................

  林奕廷

June 23, 2010 at 10:02 PM

一隻穿雲箭 千軍萬馬來相見 這麼棒的文章 幫你頂先!

  怡君

June 27, 2010 at 12:16 PM

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。....................................................................

  江婷

June 30, 2010 at 10:56 PM

所有的資產,在不被諒解時,都成了負債.................................................................

  貴寶

July 4, 2010 at 10:19 AM

向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

  茂慧茂慧

July 8, 2010 at 4:12 AM

安一估~你也安一估哦~............................................................

  石薇

July 10, 2010 at 12:32 PM

很榮幸能到你的BLOG留言o^~^o..................................................................

  竹青

July 12, 2010 at 5:09 PM

人不可以求其備,必捨其所短,取其所長............................................................

  誠李行王wtf桂屏李edt李

July 14, 2010 at 10:42 PM

來塊巧克力吧~~心情會好哦~~............................................................

  廖珮秋廖珮秋

July 19, 2010 at 8:30 PM

很棒的分享~~~來留個言囉~~~~..................................................................

  錢靜怡錢靜怡錢靜怡

July 22, 2010 at 3:58 PM

美麗的事物是永恆的快樂,它的可愛日有增加,不會消逝而去................................................

  劉彥陳王姵君晏雄

July 28, 2010 at 12:52 AM

愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。......................................................................

  家唐銘

July 31, 2010 at 4:14 AM

真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。..................................................

  黃智樺黃智樺

August 3, 2010 at 7:37 AM

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

  文岳仲君

August 6, 2010 at 1:34 AM

河水永遠是相同的,可是每一剎那又都是新的。..................................................

  偉曹琬

August 8, 2010 at 9:17 PM

動不一定每一次都成功,但坐而不行,絕無任何成功可言............................................................

  蕙陳春宗陳穎

August 11, 2010 at 5:12 AM

耐心是一株很苦的植物,但果實卻很甜美。..................................................

  佳張張張張燕張張張張張

August 15, 2010 at 7:53 PM

教育的目的,不在應該思考什麼,而是教吾人怎樣思考......................................................................

  韋陳富

August 22, 2010 at 9:02 PM

死亡是悲哀的,但活得不快樂更悲哀。............................................................