I know what you did last night.

I slowly open myself, just barely grazing my clit with my fingertips. I slowly slide the bullet in, to rest just on top of my hardening nub. I tense around it in anticipation of the rush to come, waiting for the moment when I flick the switch and feel the first vibrations run through me. The first rush and I buck against the bed, trying to get closer to the sweetness coursing through me. I slowly increase the speed, rubbing myself in circular motions, barely holding my orgasm off. And as I speed up just a little bit, I lose my barely tethered hold on my control and I come with a moan and strangled breath, still moving in circles until every last bit of pleasure has been wrung from me.

2 comments:

  Rogue

September 14, 2008 at 10:32 AM

How I would enjoy having a glass of port while casually watching you, my legs crossed as I lounge on an overstuffed chair, smiling in pleasure.

  SinSnead

August 22, 2012 at 2:40 PM

wow really?...