Channeling Katy Perry

I have been having really hot girl on girl dreams lately with increasing frequency. They have all been about different girls, and different situations, but I always wake up soaking wet and craving the softness of a girl. Last night it was me and a gorgeous brunette who had a slightly exotic look and a tongue ring. Her face was between my thighs, using that tongue ring in a way that should be criminal. The dream was so good I came in my sleep, a lovely little treat that happens every once in a while. The more I dream about it, the more I think about looking for a girl to play with. I'm not sure if or when it will happen, but I really hope it lives up to these dreams : )

2 comments:

  Athena

September 9, 2008 at 1:49 PM

you can always play with me ;)

  Sweethart

September 9, 2008 at 7:03 PM

Oh Athena.. don't tease me!

:)