An experiment

He slides my arms up over my head and holds them above me with one hand as he kisses me. His other hand slides down my side till he reaches the edge of my shirt. He brushes his fingertips up my ribs until he reaches the underside of my breasts. He gently cups one, his thumb lightly brushing my nipple. He softly orders me not to move my hands, and takes off my shirt. Then he kisses a trail down my body starting with the soft spot behind my ear to my throat, stopping for a few minutes at my breasts, taking my nipple into his mouth. Alternating between laving it with his tongue, and taking soft nibbles, he worships one while he rolls the other between his fingers. He works his way down my stomach lightly nipping at my hip, making a stop to trace the outline of my tattoo with his tongue. He places kisses along the top of my skirt, while one hand slides up my leg drawing circles on my inner thigh. He slowly removes my panties as I arch off the bed, following close behind with his mouth. He kisses a trail from my hip to the junction of my thighs. He slowly tortures me with soft kisses and slow licks, purposefully avoiding the place I need him most. As I start to tremble he slides one finger in, pumping in and out as he curls his tongue around my clit. He quickly sheds his jeans and before I even miss his hands and mouth he’s inside me and I’m coming apart, scraping my nails down his back.

2 comments:

  Rogue

September 1, 2008 at 11:52 PM

He looks deeply into your eyes as he enjoys you, feeling your moist warmth engulfing him. The muscles in his strong back and legs twitter as he feels your soft hand and sharp nails gently at him.

Holding his wight firmly above you, his hands above your shoulders, he arches his hips backwards to prepare for a long, slow thrust. Your gasp thrills him, and soon he's pumping into you with a focused but relaxed abandon.

He loves to take you. He loves how you respond to his urgency. He loves being swallowed up by yours.

  Athena

September 3, 2008 at 6:59 PM

I could have sworn I already commented on this... but uh, hot. as hell.