Just a touch.

I was laying on the couch with my legs over his lap. He was idly sliding his hands up and down my legs in a comforting way. I only had a few minutes before I had to go, and we were talking and enjoying our last few minutes together. It took me a while to notice the subtle change from comforting to sensual. His hands were getting closer and closer to my core, with an occasional brush of his fingers against me.

"Baby.." I said in a pleading voice. We only had a few minutes and I didn't want to get worked up before we had to say goodbye.

He told me just to enjoy it, and so I laid back and reveled in the wonderful feelings crashing over me. He never moved under my panties, or used a lot of pressure, he just ran his fingertips along my opening, and rubbed circles into me. By the time he was done I was wet and shaking. It was one of the most erotic, loving experiences of my life, just being stroked and touched.

1 comments:

  Athena

January 22, 2009 at 4:59 AM

miss you.