NOW.

This ones for you baby : )

He answered on the first ring.

"I need you baby. Come over NOW."

Less than five minutes had passed before I heard a knock at the door. I barely let him inside before I pushed him against the door and kissed him senseless. I could hear his shocked intake of breath as I ground myself against him. We slowly made our way to my bed. He saw the pink vibrator on my bed, where I had discarded it earlier in frustration, and lifted one eyebrow in question.

"It wasn't enough," I said while pulling off my panties.

He pushed me down on the bed and pulled my skirt up to my waist. He could see how wet I was, how badly I needed him. He knew I needed no slow build-up, no slow laps of his tongue. He spread me open and rubbed his thumb on my clit, eliciting a moan from me. And then he devoured me. Rubbing his tongue hard against me, I could barely control the urge to push myself harder into his mouth. In no time at all I could feel myself on the edge of a huge orgasm, and with one swirl of his tongue I went careening over the edge. He kissed his way up my body, stopping at my belly button, and taking a long detour at each breast, biting and sucking my nipples.

I snuggled up to his side, nibbling his earlobe and whispered "Thank god you answered the phone." He chuckled, I sighed.

1 comments:

  Athena

November 10, 2008 at 12:33 AM

mmm. i know the feeling. glad you got satisfied.