Want.

I derive most of my pleasure in sex from giving it to my partner. I love the feel of power and satisfaction watching them overcome with lust, squirming from the pleasure of whatever I'm doing to them. I love knowing exactly how crazy I am driving you with every touch, lick, and brush of my lips. Nothing makes me feel sexier than when you tell me how badly you want me, need me, have to have me. Its that desire, the overwhelming need for me that makes me want to give you all the pleasure I can. It's a heady thing to feel desired, to know that at that moment in time all they want is you. I try not to be selfish in life and in love and I hope this carries over to sex. I want him to know how amazing he makes me feel, and I hope that my pleasure makes him feel as glorious as his makes me.

0 comments: