In search of..

I have never met a guy who didn't like sex, and rarely one who refused it when offered. But what I haven't met yet is one who loves women, and from that springs his love of sex. The kind that wants to spend hours with his face between my legs strictly because he loves making me cum. I want a man who loves watching my face as I orgasm, who cares about the act of sex, more than the orgasm at the end. I'm not selfish, I would make those hours more than worth his time, I love to give almost more than I like to receive. I don't mean to insinuate that the ones I have been with were selfish or bad lovers, they have all been good in different ways, but none have felt about sex the way I do. I know these men exist, the ones who find sheer delight in all things feminine, all their smells, and tastes and sounds. I have yet to find one, but I am definitely looking.

2 comments:

  Rogue

August 12, 2008 at 6:58 PM

I've packed a bottle of wine and I'm on my way, beautiful.

  Sweethart

August 12, 2008 at 7:42 PM

It's not nice to tease a girl..