Oh Emily

Every year my friends from high school and I try to get together for a week at the beach. Just to catch up and hang out. Our first year out there was by far my favorite. Our house was huge, beautiful and right on the beach. It was a week of drinking and debauchery. The second to last night we were there we got especially drunk, too much sun and not enough food. Enter Emily. She was beautiful in a sweet kind of way, and her beauty really was soul deep. All the girls there insisted she was the ideal female; sweet, soft and also brilliant. She was also the best kisser I have ever had the pleasure of kissing. We had been drinking a lot, and dancing and one thing led to another and we were making out on the deck. I had kissed a few girls before, but never to this extent, and never had I been as turned on by a girl as I was for her. Did I forget to mention that her boyfriend happened to be my high school sweetheart, who I am very good friends with? He wandered outside looking for her and found the two of us. Whoops, but at least he wasn't upset just amused. She still remains one of the best I've ever had, and we still talk every once in a while. I may have bi-curious tendencies but when it comes down to it, I love men, but I would give them up for Emily, she is that amazing in bed and out!

1 comments:

  Rogue

August 12, 2008 at 7:04 PM

Sounds like lovely, wonderful discovery. I'm sure the two of you are delightful together.