I'm baaaaaaaaaaaack.

I spent the week drinking too much vodka and living in a bathing suit. It was glorious. If you have never been on a houseboat, i fully reccomend that you do. They are big thing here in the Midwest where I am spending the summer and I finally understand the appeal. What could possibly be wrong with floating in the middle of a gorgeous lake with friends and family and nine handles of booze. Did I mention theres a hottub on the roof? Unfortunately there was no oppurtunity for any sexy hottub fun but still a very lovely time. My whole body is sore from assorted water sports and my general clumsiness, and I am exhausted so my post is super lame, but I promise to be back soon with something fun.

P.S. Rogue mentioned me on his blog and he literally made my week. Haha, I know I am such a dork.

1 comments:

  Rogue

August 7, 2008 at 8:20 PM

Aw, you are so cute. C'mere and lemme pat you on your wittle head.