Sweet Nostalgia

After only a few minutes he came, thrusting into my mouth with a loud groan. In my little experience with head I had never swallowed before, but I knew that his thrust had made it easier and I was curious. I looked up at him and swallowed, his eyes getting big, surprised that I had chosen to do so. Out of nervousness I flicked my tongue to the corner of my mouth in a gesture he would later tell me was sexy, and glanced down at my comforter. I remember thinking that my Mom had picked out this comforter and I broke out in giggles. I laughed so hard I fell back on the rug holding my stomach as tears came to my eyes.

“Baby, um, are you ok?” He asked hesitantly.

I quickly composed myself, and reassured him that he wasn’t the reason I was laughing, that I had just laughed to release nervous energy. He looked a little skeptical, and I’m not sure he believed me but he didn’t say anything. I got onto the bed and curled up into his side and laid my head on his chest. And then he kissed me, sweet and warm.

2 comments:

  Rogue

August 7, 2008 at 8:22 PM

That's lovely.

How was the experience for you?

  Sweethart

August 10, 2008 at 9:29 PM

Oh Rogue I didn't mean to ignore your comment, I love when you write here!

But to answer your question, this was the beginning of my love for giving head. And this particular guy was a great combo of sexy and sweet. He let me do all the experimenting I wanted!!