Makes ya go blind

"Research by Arvalea Nelson indicates that consistently orgasmic women tend to describe themselves as contented, good-natured, insightful, self-confident, independent, realistic, strong, capable, and understanding while non-orgasmic women tend to describe themselves as bitter, despondent, dissatisfied, distrustful, fussy, immature, inhibited, prejudiced, and sulky."

Yes, this is proof that you should get off as often as humanly possible. Not that I needed to be told, but a little scientific backup is always nice :)

3 comments:

  Kiah-Monique

July 9, 2008 at 10:45 PM

ha! well if thats the case, people should get off more often and then this world would be a better place.

  SP

July 10, 2008 at 1:22 AM

I think this applies to both sexes.

I mean if I go more than one day without at least jerking off, oh man do I get grumpy!!!

  Athena

July 10, 2008 at 11:55 AM

haha, I agree! sex keeps you happy. Or if its reallly amazing sex, it's like that happy/sedated feeling.