Random hilarity.

We were driving to dinner, discussing where we wanted to go. We being me, my sister, her husband and my niece. We are trying to decide between O'Charleys and a Japanese steakhouse. Cam couldn't remember ever having been to the Japanese restaurant, so my sister says " Ya know its that Hitachi place."

She of course meant hibachi, but I broke into hysterical laughter. I don't know if it was a slip of the tongue or if she was preoccupied with dirty thoughts, but either way it was priceless.

3 comments:

  SP

July 16, 2008 at 1:30 AM

Hitachi, Hibachi ;)

Now I'm hungry all of a sudden lol...

  Athena

July 16, 2008 at 8:58 PM

ahahahah! now that is brilliant. I want a sex-theme restaurant!

  Sweethart

July 16, 2008 at 9:27 PM

If you build it.. they will cummmm...

Sorry i couldn't resist ;)